Technical Support Engineer
- Implementing the company’s solutions for customers.
- Training customers to ensure proper workflow.
- Customer and vendor facing technical troubleshooting.
- Ongoing updating of the company’s products and solutions.
- Collaborating with the account managers and providing professional support.
- BA – an advantage.
- 1-2 years of technical support experience – a must.
- MCSA & CCNA qualifications – a must.
- Experience with advanced technological solutions – an advantage.
- Experience with audio/video solutions: QOS, SIP/H323, Cisco Expressway SSL, VOIP, IVR, BYOC, as well as hardware solutions – a significant advantage.
- Experience with API, SSO, ON PREM, PHYTON, JAVA SCRIPT, VDI – a significant andvantage.
- Experience with software & development – a significant advantage.
- Experience with the cyber world – a significant advantage.
- High English proficiency level (writing and speaking) – a must
- Service oriented, team player with ability to multi-task & work under pressure
- Self-motivated autodidact and outside-the-box thinker
Full time position in Tel Aviv
Please send CV to [email protected]