It is well-known that CTOs and IT Managers are not the only ones in charge of organizational cybersecurity. In fact, every single employee can affect cybersecurity: one wrong move can compromise the entire organization, and the best way to avoid it is taking preventative measures. Cybersecurity awareness training platforms were made for educating employees and teaching them best practices.
It All Comes Down to Human Firewall
Developing a human firewall is important for several reasons:
- Protecting sensitive information: A human firewall is a group of people who are trained to identify and prevent cyber threats. By creating a human firewall, organizations can protect their sensitive information from cyberattacks and data breaches. Human firewalls can be trained to recognize phishing scams, avoid clicking on malicious links, and identify suspicious emails and attachments.
- Reducing the risk of human error: Human error is a major cause of cyber incidents. Employees may unknowingly click on a phishing email, use a weak password, or fail to update software. By developing a human firewall, organizations can reduce the risk of human error and improve their overall security posture.
- Enhancing organizational culture: Developing a human firewall requires a cultural shift towards prioritizing cybersecurity. This can lead to an enhanced organizational culture where security is viewed as a shared responsibility and employees are encouraged to report potential security incidents.
In summary, developing a human firewall is important because it helps protect sensitive information, reduces the risk of human error, and enhances organizational culture.
Cybersecurity Awareness Training Is a Must Have
In order to develop human firewall, organizations need to take action. Cybersecurity training is an essential platform for several reasons:
- Protecting sensitive data: Cybersecurity awareness tools help employees understand the importance of protecting sensitive information and data. This can include personal information, financial information, or confidential business information. By educating employees about the risks and best practices, organizations can reduce the likelihood of data breaches and other security incidents.
- Reducing the risk of cyber-attacks: Cybercriminals often use social engineering tactics to trick employees into providing access to sensitive information or networks. Cybersecurity awareness tools can help employees identify and avoid these attacks, reducing the risk of successful cyber attacks.
- Maintaining trust and reputation: A data breach or cyber-attack can have a significant impact on an organization’s reputation and customer trust. By investing in cybersecurity awareness tools and training, organizations can demonstrate their commitment to protecting sensitive data and maintaining customer trust.
Overall, cybersecurity awareness tools are essential for organizations to protect sensitive data, reduce the risk of cyber-attacks, meet compliance requirements, and maintain trust and reputation.
The World's Largest Library of Cybersecurity Content at Your Service
KnowBe4, Naotech’s partner since 2022, is a cybersecurity awareness training platform that helps organizations educate their employees on how to recognize and avoid various cyber threats. Founded in 2010, the company offers a range of services, including simulated phishing attacks, security awareness training, and compliance management. KnowBe4’s goal is to empower organizations to create a security-conscious culture by providing them with the tools and resources they need to mitigate the risks associated with cybercrime. With over 50,000 customers worldwide and the world’s largest library of cybersecurity content in multiple languages including Hebrew, KnowBe4 is a leading provider of cybersecurity training and awareness solutions.
In addition to thousands of modules, websites, landing pages, and videos, KnowBe4 also offers multiple dashboards and reports, made for an easy tracking. With KnowBe4, organizations reduce their Phish-prone percentage (the number of employees inclined to become phishing victims) from 32% to 5% within one year. KnowBe4 also offers a variety of user-friendly cybersecurity tools such as fully automated phishing simulations, Phish Alert Button, Weak Password Test, and much more, all to provide a safe and secure organizational workflow. Its training programs are customizable, which means that organizations can customize their training content to align with their specific security policies and procedures.
KnowBe4, alongside Naotech, offers ongoing support and resources to help organizations stay up to date with the latest threats and best practices for cybersecurity awareness and training.
Overall, KnowBe4’s focus on comprehensive training content, customizable programs, simulated phishing attacks, reporting and analytics, and ongoing support make it a standout solution for organizations looking to improve their cybersecurity posture by educating their employees.